Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

Happy New Years Everyone~!!

I cannot believe 2010 is over already!! Time is definitely FLYING by.  I have experienced so much throughout this year; it's unbelievable.  
It is snowing very badly here in Utah today (New Years Eve).  I hope it is not going to affect anybody's plans to have a good night ><.  

Highlights of 2010::
-  5/6/10:: <3 Chacho
- New York, Boston, New Jersey, Maine, Canada
- Mr. Freeze (Breaking), Scoo B Doo (Locking), Mean 187 (breaking), Poppin' John (Popping), & Randm (Popping) workshops.
- Out of state jams: Evolution 5 in New York and Vegas Shakedown
- Got my first set of turntables.
- Started my advancement in make up artistry. 


New Years Resolution for 2011::
Every year, I come up with pretty much the same resolution for myself, which is to exercise and eat healthier.  Let me just say, those resolutions do not last very long.  I am going to try my hardest  to keep my resolutions this year!!
- Eat Healthier!
- Work out!
- Improve and maintain my dancing skills!
- Improve my make up and hair skills!!!
- Dedicate myself to start DJ-ing!
- Dedicate myself to my schooling..
Wow, that seems like so much stuff O_O.  But I must pull through with all of them.  I have a deep passion for all of the above (except eating healthier.. haha).  


Here's a few pictures of our New Years Eve party.



I wish you all a Happy and Safe New Years!!  May it be blessed with happiness, smiles, love, and DANCE! 
Here's to new beginnings!! 
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment