Sunday, January 30, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hello all~ 
I'm back with another make up look =].  This time I used Urban Decay's Naked Palette, which I LOVE!  It is so versatile.  You can do a very natural, sophisticated look to a really dramatic, night time look.

(Image from kraseybeauty.com)
If you guys are able to get your hands on this palette, I highly suggest it.  


I also used my Crown brushes for the first time (the above pictures are the Crown brushes, minus the MAC 224).  It is alright, I'm not crazy about them.  The small smudge brush was very rough, not soft at all..

After priming my eyelids with UDPP, I used "half-baked" on the inner half of my eyelids and "smog" on the outter half.  I used "darkhorse" on the outer V area of my lids.  I then used smudged "smog" on my lower lash line.  Highlighted brow bone and inner corner with "virgin."  Lined upper and lower lash line with urban decay's 24/7 liner in "zero."  Curl and apply mascara.



On my cheeks, I am wearing NARS blush in "orgasm"
On my lips, I am wearing Sonya lipstick in "peach fuzz" with Elf's minty lip gloss in "nashville."




I can't take good pictures of myself hahaha.  It looks so awkward and forced XP

1 comment:

  1. love the stuff you bought.. :)

    xox, Isa
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete