Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Ramblings

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~! 

It's official, I am 23 now O_O. Oh man......... time flies!!! I have experienced sooo much in my life during these 23 years (as does everyone).  There are some things I regret and some things that I would want to relive over and over again.  I want to thank everyone who has been and are still in my life for all of their blessings they have given me.  <3<3<3



Jan. 14 was my actual birthday.  I didn't do much to celebrate though.  My sister and I went to eat at "Back East."  It's a phillycheese steak place and it is yummmmy!!! Definitely will be going back.  After lunch, we just went to Barns and Noble and TJ Max for a minute because I had to go to work in the afternoon.  Later that evening, my boyfriend (Chacho) and I went to Brighton High School's talent show; he was suppose to be a judge.  When we got there, we found out that he wasn't going to be a judge after all, he was just going to showcase his dance... BUT! When it came time for him to go on, his song did not play!! They didn't seem like they were doing anything to fix it.. My boyfriend was standing on stage for literally 2 minutes; no one made any announcements or anything. Finally, Chacho conducted the audience to do a soul clap while he did his thing.. He and I were very disappointed, but oh well.. After this whole mess, we went to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory and went to watch a movie at his house.

On Jan. 15, Chacho had planned a birthday dinner and party for all of our family and friends.  We went to eat at Ruby Rivers.  Let me just say, customer service SUCKED!  Everything about it was bad.  Not getting us seated for a long time, spilling water on us and not apologizing, getting some of our orders wrong, etc... I felt extremely bad for all of my family and friends..
We had a little after-party at Chacho's place.  We opened presents, ate cake, played Charades, and just chilled.




(i like this pic because my hair looks red haha)







Thank you to everyone who made this day so special ~ <3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment