Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Punky-Glam photoshoot

Hey everyone! Recently, I did a photoshoot for my sister, Kaleena, with her new Canon 60D DSLR camera [2010.12.22].  My friend, Abdiel was the photographer.  Since he attends the Art Institute in Salt Lake, we were able to use its photography room, which was really cool.  Being that we did the shoot during its winter break, we were not able to rent its lights and such, so we had to improvise and use Kaleena and Abdiel's lights.  It turned out well though, but not as good as I had hoped.  Here are some shots:





She looks stunning!!! She put the outfit together, I did hair and make up.

HAIR: I rolled her hair in small perm rods (the purple color) and corn rowed the left side of her hair.  After it dried, I unwrapped the rods and just back combed a little bit.  Super simple but looks crazy! I love it!

MAKEUP:  Eyes:  Cut creased.  Used a red, darker red, and black.  Formed a dramatic cat eye.  Created a "cat eye" on the inner corner as well.  I dunno what you would call that hehe. Lined the lower and upper eye with black. Curl, apply mascara, and falsies.  Lips: shaded the inner area with black and applied red lipstick over to give more depth. Face: contoured and highlighted.

I also did some shots too hehe. Simple- a dark natural make up look with coral lips and coral blush
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment