Friday, January 21, 2011

Purples~

Hi everyone! So here is a very simple purple-y look i did for today.  My camera did not pick up some of the colors and such, so it doesn't look as "cool" on camera. Booooo.... (If you click to enlarge the picture, you MIGHT be able to see.. I don't know haha)




(Picture taken from CoastalScents.com)


EYES:  I used the purple colors on the Coastal Scents Smokey Palette (Top right corner on the picture above)
I took the warm purple color (Last column, 2nd row down) and placed it in a big outter V shape, going above my crease and just under my brow bone.
Taking a fluffy pencil brush, I used the darker purple (2nd to last column, 3rd row down) and put it in a smaller outter V shape, just under the first color.  Blend inwards.  Also applying this color to the lower lash area.
Taking a pencil brush, I mixed the sparkely purple and the black with reddish sparkles (last column, last row) and very lightly placed it on the outter V area, creating depth.  
I took an eyeshadow brush and picked up the pink-ish color (last column, 1st row) and placed this on the inner half of my lids.  I highlighted with the color on the 1st column, 2nd row down.  Lastly, taking the white color, I added it to the inner tear duct as well as the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line.  
Lined my upper and lower lids with a black eyeliner. Curl and mascara.  
LIPS: Elf's runway pink.
FACE:  I did not want to wear anything on my face today =]



<3<3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment