Thursday, January 6, 2011

Urban Decay Haul

I was so excited when I received my Urban Decay purchases this week.  I bought these products from Hautelook when it was having its $2 Urban Decay sale; so everything I bought was $2!! Pretty sweet if you ask me.
Loose Pigment- Shag

Loose Pigment- Rockstar.  Black with a hint of purple sparkles.

Loose Pigment- X.  Very natural/goldish.

Loose Pigment- Yeyo. Sparkly white.

Loose Pigment- Goddess.  Black with blue sparkles.

Loose Pigment- Protest.  Dark, dark green.

Powder Eye pencil- Green Goddess.  Comes with a smudger on the other side of the pencil.

Powder eye pencil- Maui Wowie.

Big Fatty Colored Mascara- Electric Blue

Big Fatty Colored Mascara- Black Cherry.


The pigments turned out amazing.  The colors are so vibrant.  As with every other pigment, there is a ton of fall out.  These pigments comes with a brush attached to it which turns out to be a good thing, but bad thing at the same time. 
Overall, I am not totally satisfied with these purchases.  The mascaras have a very dry consistency.  Although I have not tried them out yet, it seems as though it would dry out super fast and would not provide as much color to the eye lashes.  The smoked out eye pencils were alright also.. I find that when you use the smudger, it practically "erases" all the color. 
Not bad for $2 each, right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment